Premagro has been founded in 1949 as a Mechanical Centre.
Starting from 2005, is owned by Alpem – a private Italian company founded in 1964, well known on the market, as a supplier of forged / finished components, specialized in industrial and undercarriage parts for OEM, supplying worldwide to customers as: CATERPILLAR, FIAT Industrial, Terex, others.
Currently we are one of the most important forging and mechanical company in West Romania as producer of components and spare parts for automotive, tractor, industrial, oil & gas, and farming markets.
Using the existing industrial platform we also developed several joint ventures with foreign companies in different markets.
Strategic placement in North West Romania.
Located at 12 km from the Hungarian border, about 250 km. from Budapest having inside its own railway.
Premagro has in its own property an industrial area of 000 sqm with about 50.000 sqm. covered.